grandfather died. my father got a part . claim another part?

My Name is Rajdeep Shaw , by religion hindu. I am from Kolkata, 24 Pgs (N)

My Grandfather had 4 acres of land. He died in 2005 without will and left behind 2 Sons (My father & uncle) and 1 daughter (My Aunt) as his only legal heirs.

In the year 2010, My Uncle & Aunt gifted half of the land i.e 2 acres in the name of their brother (My Father).

Other half of the land is still now occupied by my Father, Uncle and Aunt as that is not gifted by my Father and Aunt to my uncle.  In this remaining plot my uncle is residing and also my Father has occupied two rooms.

Now, Please kindly let me know, how legally my father can claim another partition on this remaining ancestral part of land.

My father want to claim another part on that remaining plot as my Uncle kept all gold and huge amount of liquid cash.

Please guide me. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x