IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendran (Consultant)     01 May 2010

grand ma property

I am from Chennai. My grand mothers property my mothers has a Share in it. my grand mother died leaving the property in my mom's Name in the will, but. property is still registered in my grand mothers name. my mom is willing to transfer to my name. is that possible?. senior kindly help out


 1 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     01 May 2010

make arrangements for transfer of name by applying it to authorities producing Will executed by your grand mother

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query