Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kagitala   05 October 2021

Gpa-cum-sale

Sir,

I have purchased a flat from land lord who has given his for construction to a builder.  The landlord executed a sale deed for the undivided share and the builder executed a Construction agreement on 16th May, 2011.  The builder got his plan approval in the month of December, 2010.  Till date, due to his problems,with landlord, the builder could not complete the project.  A year ago builder urged to pay some more amount to hand over the flat, as he running into losses, and we obliged the same and paid Rs.4,00,000/- to the builder by way of my cheque.  (thrid party).  Now this month he got Occupancy certificate from Municipal Authorities.  He got electrical connections on his(builder) name.  Now i came to know that electrical service connection to my flat is got changed by other person on his name by submitting a GPA-Cum-Sale docs to the electrical authorities.  Actually that GPA-Cum-Sale is got executed on 16th April, 2011.  The GPA-Cum-Sale is executed by Landlord.  Now the point is Landlord absonded seven years ago and his whereabouts are not known.

What should i do now?

please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register