LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anju7 (tr)     26 December 2013


My husband has given GPA to his brother for constuction of ancestral house. The bother along with four cousin brothers got group loan without informing us. We were in favour of individual loan. We also paid amount for constuction of the house. Now the money is gone and we are not in possession of property.  And we are in urgent need of money for children's education so how to go about it? Is it possible to cancel GPA ?


 3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     26 December 2013

If i am right the property was not  partitioned, then how can your husband gave POA, for a ancestor property, he can give POA only for his share of property and not for the whole property, or otherwise he would have relinquished his rights over his share, please clear us on this. Next you can go for a partition suit on the ancestor property, if no partition deed was reached earlier.

anju7 (tr)     26 December 2013

The house land is joint property in 6 brothers name.

One  brother and one nephew  have taken loan on mortgaed property on POA signed by all  including my husband.

What implecations wil have on the PAO given by huband in future.

My husband has  paid his  individual share for constrution.

House construction is in final stage 

sonam ranjan   26 August 2022

Property controversies between family members can beget hostility and long-term or endless damage to connections. whether the property is jointly inherited or bought, ensure conflict and controversy can lead to unforgettable problems.
It’s said that prevention is better than cure; in this case, too, The property lawyer in India can help in solving various family conflicts with proper planning and strategy.

By working with the best property lawyer to resolve the cause of the dispute as quickly and effectively as possible.

Contract - Anupam Agarwal from Ramniwas Surajmal- 91-9740645762,



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register