LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tabatha shenoy (Govt job )     09 January 2024

Govt servant employee query

Hello all hounarble advocates ...before 4 yrs I checked my hear and from civil surgeon I issued handicap certificate and taken govt job on that base but my disability was temporary at that time and I requested to doctor to make permanent certificate and he done on my request so after even 3 yrs of service in govt field I make operation of my ear and I am ok now can hear by both ears but I always have fear if in future someone complain and I will lose my job ...is there anything that I can save my job in future if anybody complaint?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 January 2024

If you have been appointed under handicapped quota then you may be liable to legal action. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2024

You had a handicapped certificate at the time of joining so you were appointed in that quota (aleast what is appearing from facts so far shared).

Now you are cured.  It appears that having so intimated you will now be treated as general candidate.

This acae (from given facts) indicates tht if someone is appointed as SC/ST and that his caste gets de-notified subseuently  and he will continue as general candidate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register