LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     17 April 2015

Govt offical recovery of salary

My friend father was working as a Govt official and was been dismissed from the job 20 years back for taking bribe. From Civil court it was ordered to pay the amount upto 70000/- 20 years back and they paid around 4 Lakhs few months back.

From Criminal court the case was in the favour of my Friend father.

Can he recover the money (salary of all this years)?

What step he should take next?

Which case he should file to get the amount (Salary) back?

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2015

VERY VAGUE QUERY. Anyone having any sympathy with you shall not at all advise you without knowing the facts.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2015

Was any Full and Final Payment calculation sheet was attached with payment made few months back?

Did the employee make any communication with the employer during all these years?

He seems to have been cleared in civil/criminal cases.

He may visit an able Lawyer/Law firm specializing in labor/service matters with all record and give inputs in person.

The lawyer that has examined all docs on record can advise on merits.

He may proceed further after he has understood all the merits. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2015

If you give facts of the case, then perhaps this forum may also be able to guide you. (i) when was the bribe taken? (ii) when was criminal case launched? (iii) whether he has been acquitted on merit or on benefit of doubt? (iv) when was the acquittal? (v) when was retirement? (vi) whether deptt decided to initiate parallel disciplinary proceeding during trail? (vii) whether deptt decided to initiate disciplinary proceedings subsequent to acquittal? (viii) what is the outcome of the disciplinary proceedings? (ix) whether disciplinary award was challenged? (x) what was the decision of the challenge to disciplinary case? (xi) when was this case decided? (x) what exactly was the court order? ALL THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONTAINED IN 15-20 KG PAPERS HE MAY BE HAVING.

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     28 April 2015

Kindly give me some time, I will provide all details. It is around 300 sheets

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2015

please read those 300 sheets and provide above data.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register