LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dheepak srinivasa (self)     19 August 2023

gift of property

I have a land near Chennai which I want to gift to my daughter.. I am now staying in Mumbai along with her and I am 80 and suffering from various ailments and cannot walk and even to sit for more than 1 hour. how to execute the gift deed in Mumbai in my daughter favor?


 1 Replies


Hope your daughter is mobile. Gifting is not a problem. Being a senior citizen you make take the help of 'State legal Aid Services' OR a good advocate having human attitudes OR a law firm who will do the paper work and other job that may be required for and on behalf of you. Procedures are simple. And gift tax shall be as per relevant guidelines of the state where the property is situated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More