Gift deed

I have a property which was in name of two brothers my dad & his brother,my dad passed away so his part stays with my mom my brother & with me ( we both are major).now recently uncle passed away leaving two minor sons & his wife.As an family settelment we r entitled to get tht property so can an minor gift it to my mom?? I dont want to show it as  my aunt selling it & mom buying it as we dont have tht much liquidity to give money in taxes.Is there anyother solution to it & not much enpensive?


Plzz someone reply




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x