Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkat Ramana (HR Manager)     12 September 2009

Gift deed.

Respected Sir,

My mother  setteled 1 acre land as a gift and registered in the favour of my sister(without putting any pre-conditions) on 10 years ago .
as per document my sister in the absolute Owner and possesor.

so can my mother revoke it unilaterally without knowledge of my sister?

please give your valuable suggation.






 1 Replies

abhijit (legal )     15 September 2009

once a property is gifted by donor and registered in donee's name, the donor has left no rights at all on the property. The donee now has become absolute owner.

so, your mother can not revoke it unilaterally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query