LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     19 November 2014

Genuine property for sale- bangalore west

*** GUIDANCE VALUE HIKED AND THEREBY PROPERTY VALUE YET AGAIN RISING IN BANGALORE ***

Any GENUINE buyer, interested in purchase of a neat and clean Title plot of land, in Bangalore west, ( Property placed with STATE BANK OF INDIA as collateral ), see the details below and you may contact me.

Only Genuine Buyers please. Photo attached.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Site Dimension : 1620 Sq.Ft ( 40 by 42 by 39 ) ( Vaastu Compliant )

East Facing. Fully developed locality. Houses fully constructed. Only two plots remaining. One is ours.

Plot Number : 12. 

Address : 12, Lava Kusha Nagar, Laggere, Peenya Region, Bangalore 58

If you intend doing a site visit, please let me know. I shall mail you the directions.

Our Plot of Land is the ONLY available A-Khatha site in that locality.

The title is clear title. Single Owner. 

This plot is on the same street as the Old Raghavendra Swami Mutt.

Our Plot of Land, as you can see, also has a small 10 by 10 watchman shed constructed.

As you can see, Just adjoining our plot of land, on the road, is a govt. bore-well. They struck water at seventy feet itself.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From ISKCON our plot of land is exactly six kms, via Nandini layout and MahaLakshmi Layout.

From Yeshwanthpur Railway Station it is exactly five kms.

From the new Yeshwanthpur Metro Station it is approx. five kms.

From the main Outer Ring road, it is approx. four kms.

From Manyatha Techno Park, it is less than thirty minutes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rate : 5k per sq.ft. NEGOTIABLE.

It is DIRECT REGISTRATION only.

I have been advised by my advocate to not get into these agreements etc since in today's world, it is very risky.

So, genuine buyers may contact me. You can CIRCULATE this information among your friends and relatives too.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2014

Dear querist, please take a note that this place is not meant for advertising or is a platform for buying/selling.  You may post the details in the classified section if you are intending to do a business.  You can post your legal queries here seeking clarifications on it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register