Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


Accounts Manager


I have property in Gujarat e.g. Agriculture Land & House, In gujarat after every name they but word bhai now in Agriculture 7/12 Utara & in my House Utara after my & my fathers name bhai is used everytime even i have bank account they also used the same thing, and even in the Electricity Bill they used the word bhai, in every documents they used the bhai.

My Native us Gujarat, but  I am domicile of Mumbai, I got the House & Agricultural property thru my grandmother as gift.

In my all documents in Mumbai, there is no word used as bhai, in school LC, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licences, or anywhere.

Recently I took a Phone Connection at my home in Gujarat, there while filing the form i have not used the word Bhai, but the Telephone company mentioned it in the form , as they say in all my village documents word bhai is there so they have to mentioned.

I went to Talati / Collector Office for correction in all documents they say they need a gazzette copy then only they wil change.

My Question is why should I do gazzette, and does it is legally valid.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x