LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   16 June 2018

Full and final amount in cibil report

Hi, I have worked for a company called Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited in Hyderabad, I served a month notice period and got relieved a month early. I was under impression that my one months earning will take care of my buyout of another month however later I got to know that they have not considered any late coming to office and marked them as LOP, after 2.5 years also they are not answering my request to provide me my attendance details and not considering my that time manager approval of late coming, who was a VP IT and already left orgnization.

They have put the Full and Final settlement due in my CIBIL report, I want to know if as per any Rule Labour or Corporate law that's possible? I am ready to settle the dues if they are fair in their reports and provide me correct amount.

Please help, its also impacting my future employers as I dont have Experience letter from the previous company, though I only worked in that compnay for 7 month, I believe i was in probation preiod and was not confirmed as an employee as well.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register