fssai for e-commerce food business

Dear All, Our start up firm is planing to sell confectionery food items in Amazon. We are in doubt of category of FSSAI registration-Basic, State and Central. Kindly note we are re-labeler (Distributor). As our sale is pan India basis, do we need to take central license or do we need to consider only turnover which is null as operation is not yet started.

If your turnover is upto 12 lakhs, then only registration is enough. But if your turnover is comes b/w 12 lakhs to 20 Crores then you need State license only (If your place of work is only in a single state)
In case you have branches is other states also then you have to apply for state license for each of your work place and then a Central license for your head branch.

if you still have any doubt , Contact me 8826466744

Hello everyone, I am a young cook, I work in the field of food because I really like it, I can advise you on great offers in the field of kitchen appliances, I think you will be interested.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x