LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SurajParkash (Business Manager)     19 May 2011

Frud under Sec 138 Negotiable Instruments Act

I have been cheated against a fake Delivery Order to Kolkata Ports, Rs 3.18,240 collected for immediate delivery, now for six months the seller is evading,  meantime, changed his bak accounts to a fourth bank, changed his office and residential premises four and three times, finally changed stations from Kolkata to now in Burdwan. Does not provide his clear office or residence address, negotiates only through email. Finally he gave a cheque for Rs 3.50 lacs, cheque stands dis-honoured, closed bank account, changed over to yet another bank.

For such a crooke it is very easy to ward off a post man bringing summons, myself sitting at 1500 km's, at age 75, not feasible to personally search for the scounderal, kindly guide the legal process I have to follow and or suffer, and the way out to collect my money.

SurajParkash

sptuteja@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 May 2011

this site is no solution for you.

atul mahajan (advocate)     19 May 2011

Don't worry,you have  aremedy  aqgainst  this  culprit,As  per  the  Judgment  of the Ho'ble  Supreme  Court  you  can  make  him  run  for  the  fraud  committed  upon  you   even  if  he  has  closed  bank  account  which  clearly  gives  you  a  chance  of  making  him  repent  for  this  u/s  138 NI Act  as  this  also  amounts  to   dishonour  punishable  u/s 138

atul mahajan (advocate)     19 May 2011

You  have  simply  to  file  a complaint  u/s  138  of the NI act  and  rest  will  be  done  by  the  Trial COurt. But  Before  that  you  have  to  give  him  a  15  days  notice  for  making  the maent  of  the  dishonoured  cheque. rest  you  leasve  to  the  court. Good  News  Courts  are  generous  enough  to  take  cognizance  of  thef  and  will  be  pleased  to  award  relief  to  you  and  punishment  to  the  accused. and  you  being  a  senior  Citizen  will  be  given  preferance  to  others  for  spreedy  trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register