Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parul (Self Employed)     16 March 2010

Fraud TDI Greens

Hi,

I booked a villa at TDI Greens Sonepat in prelaunch (I bought the slip from open market. Now even after 5 years they are just not telling us anything. One of their staff in an unofficial talk told us that they have cancelled the villas. Another friend who also booked the villa submitted his papers for transfer to his name. Now they are not returning his papers and are forcing him for a refund application are are telling that managment has decided neither to give villas not to pay any interest amount. meanwhile we are also not sure abt the managment whether its Taneja Developers who did the prelaunch or M_Tech or rangoli Buildtech Pvt ltd as every time we go there no one is ready to talk . one person says this is under TDI other says Rangoli and then some one says its M_Tech. Please guild how to proced legaly.Regards Parul

Learning

3 Replies

Gagan Gupta (Advocate)     16 March 2010

go to consumer court

Ajay (Ajay)     12 July 2011

Hi Parul

Did you get somethign from TDI Greens? My case is same as yours. I am thinking of filiing an police FIR and then a case in consumer court.

Ajay

Ajay (Ajay)     12 July 2011

Hi Parul

Did you get somethign from TDI Greens? My case is same as yours. I am thinking of filiing an police FIR and then a case in consumer court.

Ajay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register