Fraud and cheating with families by brother

Dear Sir Madam, Fraud come to knowledge that,A late Muslim father has 15 childrens,and second one son made a sale deed in the year 2011 of his father's own bought land by changing his name and father's name,and misleading and cheating his father as saying lease agreement and keeping 1st witness of his own brother and 2nd one is unknown false people and taken hose loan in their changing name and constructed home building and trying to grab the whole property,as he is government employee of Coal India and monetary strong among all sons. Kindly provide legal advise to make share holder of all childrens can we file case against 2nd son ... Against such fraud and chitting with families? Please provide procedure for getting justice. Awaiting earliest reply from any legal advisors on above.for further doing needful at the earliest. Thanking You With Regards


If you doubt about the sale deed that it is forged and bogus document then you can challenge the same before court. Your father can challenge the document or you can also challenge the same in his absence. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x