Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (testing)     23 December 2013

7 year child custody from the father

Hi Forum,

My sister got married 8 years back and 7 year kid from the wedding lock, Husband is a regular drinker from the starting but she didn’t told us in starting, after 18 months we came to know that he is a drinker and also beaten our sister.

We asked from our sister she told "kuch nehi hota, sab thik ho jaayga" Sister ka husband mujhko meri mother ko midnights mae call kerake abused kerta hae.

Now conditions worst 3 days back he wrapped my sister hand and leg by rope and forcefully try to press a neck.

immediate next day same condition started  he take drink and start but some how she try to escape from house with help of her mother in law in a night gown, she went back after an hour hidden and sleep with mother in law,

police also came as her husband called police that she cut my hand but after visiting home police understood who is guilty also her mother in law also support her in front of the police.

Next day we went to her house and try to patch up the issue that we do regularly 

We called police but she told bhaia pls ask police to go as we will sort out the issue with family members then all family members seat but no result came

then my sister told i want to leave this house as i m not safe here(may be in a day or two he will understand), she asked for child custody but he refused we tried but no result, Some how we are able to take out sister back to Delhi without child,

but mother never leave without child, till now she is crying

her husband also gave words to child that if some one ask with whom you want to leave then told papa, who is good then also told Papa, kaun maarta hae told mom

Forum please tell what step we need to take to get the custody of Child legally

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 December 2013

Dear Querist

file a domestic violence case against him and try to examine his mother as your witness and get protection and child custody order.

manish (testing)     24 December 2013

Sir, what  points we need to cover in our case, can we file a case from the city where marriage solmenized

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More