Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar (Engineer)     11 December 2013

Ipc 304b

Hi,

i failed the divorce since my family and my spouse family having issues from the mariage itself. she want me to left the job and live with her family in their home town. i am not happy with that so me any family sent the lawyer notice their also replied stating to live with me in my working place. She came and live only two to three weeks in that time she came along with her parents. in that time i shluld not speake to my parents. she start doing cruelty like blackmailing me, it went to behind the limit for the reason i got kinfe gut in my left ring fingure. also we went to mediation in chennai HC that also failed. in the mean time their given dowry case in local and chennai commissioner office but no fir. we got AB for 498a. after that i failed the divorce. she got suicide because of divorce.

after she dead their parents and brother failed the fir under 498a and 306 we got arrested and 23 days in jail. after we got bail and now the chagre sheet is convert to 304b.

But she never livided with me or my parents and we are never asked any dowry god only knows this.

Please help me how to get release from this case.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2013

Take the help of a prudent local lawyer who with the help of the evidences of mediation and other cases, will be able to bring you out safely.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register