Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonu (na)     06 December 2013

Gurantor for superdari

Hello,

We have an FIR filed under section 376/406/506 in gurgaon.  there is a fraud  too which has taken place. although police has not filed 420 but a car has been fradulently registered by the guy in his name. the car is purchased from my sister;s money.

the car is traced and is at the gurgagon police station. The accused is absconding for last three months.

We have hired a lawyer to get the car cleared on superdari from gurgaon court. The car is registered in delhi in the accused  name and FIR in gurgaon

Following  questions

1) Our lawyer says that the guarantor has to be  either gurgaon or delhi resident  to give the surety for taking car on superdari . Is this correct ?

We are from Uttar pradesh. Can't my father give surety for my sister for superdari ? if yes, under which section of criminal proceudre code is the residency of  gurantor covered.

2) what other important  things to be kept in mind when the superdari case is decided ?

regards

sonu

Learning

1 Replies

Sonu (na)     06 December 2013

Hello,

Continuing my question above.

If  indeed gurantor has to be either from delhi or gurgaon only. And if we are not able to get a guraantor from delhi/Gurgaon, then our lawyer says that he can arrange a guarantor for us  on payment of money. Is this safe ?

regards

sonu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More