Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (Sr. Accountant)     04 December 2013

Rent

Dear Sir

I have a tenant completed agreement for 33 months, paid rent time to time in cash but by misunderstanding I have not collected to rent receipt from my property owner and now the owner told to me I have not paid rent in last 2 years. Now he is not refund my deposit amount, and he told to me pay remaining rent.

In my register agreement have following point included

1)      Rent receipt collect from owner is responsibility by tenant not by owner.

2)      If I have not paid rent in continues 3 month so owner sent a notice to tenant.

The main fact is I have completed all 33 months agreement. I have sent a notice to owner for give me a deposit. I have handover property to owner but no document for this handover in my hand. Now the property is closed.

The owner has case to me in court and demand rent Rs. 4,86,000/-

Please help me and give me advice.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2013

If you did not pay rent almost 2 years, how the owner of the property kept quite for all the time. Has he send any notice to you for payment of rent ? You mention all these facts in your written statemet in the court.

Nilesh (Sr. Accountant)     04 December 2013

Thanks for your solution.

But I have very upset due to this legal matter and you know about our legal process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register