Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     04 December 2013

What after the injunction order

Respected Sirs,

In a civil case matter(agricultural land), i applied for a injunction order and the court had issued us the injunction order.Next what i should i do to keep away the enemy?What will be the next step , the enemy will take up to defend it?

Please guide me.

Thank You.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 December 2013

• It is the duty of the applicant to serve a notice to the other party after the order has been passed and such notice shall be coupled with a copy of the application, the plaint, the affidavit and any other document which were filed in support of the application. Upon serving such notice, the applicant shall on the same day of the order or on the next day file an affidavit of his having served such a notice.
  • Under Order XXXIX Rule 3A of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, it is a mandate for the Court that after passing such an ex-parte order, it shall continue with the bi-parte proceedings and shall dispose of the application within 30 days. However, the said 30 days period is not the upper limit for ex-parte orders i.e. the ex-parte order will not get automatically vacated upon the lapse of 30 days rather it can further be extended beyond 30 days in extreme cases

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2013

Adv. Mr. Ramachary has clearly explained the provisions of law to be followed in this regard.Now that is the procedure to be followed through court, outside, keep a copy in your possession, avail the relief obtained in the manner as per the provisions of law, you may even seek the help of the police if the opposite party still gives you trouble by producing the injunction order copy before the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More