LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghabendra (engineer)     10 November 2013

Need suggestion on divorce

After getting some additional mental cruelty, in between our RCR period, I am planning to file divorce (only based on mental cruelty, separated for more then 1 year)..

In next date they are supposed to submit their showcause notice...

Can I withdraw the RCR on that day and file a fresh divorce?

Or I must withdraw before they give any reply to the court...

Or after they submit their showcause notice, can I with draw RCR and file diverse...

One more important thing is that, in this juncture of time, my FIL sent SMS for a mutual talk..

Basically right now I already fedup with this relation.. So should the better way? For talk with FIL should I go, or should I do it through mediator..Should I do it before filing divorce or after finilg divorce?

Please suggest me on this..

Thank you..

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2013

For the present wait until they file their counter for your RCR, see what stand they take in the counter, if she says that she is not interested in joining back, you may withdraw the RCR petition from the court with the leave of the court to file a divorce petition based on her counter.  Do not sit for talks with FIL because he may try for another episode of drama especially at the instance of he adopting to send the message through sms instead of either calling on you or calling you over phone, a suspicious background appears in his sms. Be careful.

Raghabendra (engineer)     11 November 2013

Dear Kalaiselvan Sir,

Thank you for your kind suggestion.. Only my concern was that, although I filed RCR before 6 months, but in between I got some severe mental cruelty (unexpected) from their side..Based on that only I was thinking to file divorce before they reply any of their show cause notice..Will it a not proper way?

Or shall I tell all these during councelling (next hearing date)..

Please suggest me in this regard..

(Guest)

Even if you go for talks with FIL carry with you spy camera pen and record such conversations.  Such spy camera pen is available on sale at amazon dot com.

Two.. take a third party with you for such conversations with your FIL, and let him too carry such pen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More