LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ark (Learner)     04 November 2013

Case record (plaint) is tempered

My plaint(divorce petition) is found to be modified. Some page is been replaced and some are modified (eg u/s 13 (ia) & (ib) modified to 13 (14) & (16) by over writing). I raised the concern with judge, he is not considering and showing annoyance. Its for sure judge is been influenced and its planed game. I have the photo copy of certified copy taken earlier(original version). Court is known for corruption. Guide us what to do. 

Whether 

1. We should move this into HC or SC. HC delay a lot. My quash petition is pending since 1.5 year.. No progress.

2. Is that possible to file a case directly @ State CBI court? Is there such provision?

Rgds Ark

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2013

You may file a petition before the same family court quoting the discrepancies found in the petition for divorce and seek for dismissal of the petition due to said grave discrepancies which is affecting the or contrary to the pleadings and the prayer seeking relief.  On dismissal of this petition, go for a revision on this before the High court while simultaneously filing a transfer petition for transferring the case from this court to some other court stating the court is conducting the trial in a predetermined way  favoring the petitioner to defeat justice.  I think you will get some relief from high court. 

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     04 November 2013

You have every right to made transfer to your case from the existing court to some other court, if you are  doubting against the court etc, Mr. Kaliselvan has properly replied you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More