LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (salesman)     02 September 2013

Infidelity over phone is a ground for divorce

Very recently a judgement is made by HIGH COURT that INFIDELITY OVER PHONE BY WIFE IS A GROUND FOR DIVORCE FOR MALE.

I appreciate this decision of High COURT as it is now very well known that telephonic conversation can act as evidence against any one if it proved properly. Even now our law does not permit female for any punishment there should be a law to punish either s*x if  He/ She is found adultered or proved , and the punishment should be equal for both s*x as now a days female is also equally capable of everything like man

Learning

10 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 September 2013

1.    I agree, it was ld. Division Bench of Kerala HC which last month said – allowed so citing no consent for such daily late night very very long conversation with a unknown male person by the legal wedded wife sought from Husband. 

2.    Cruelty thus is established in favor of Husband.

fighting back (exec)     02 September 2013

and what about the husband? if he initiates a long chat daily late at night with an unmarried female, would that also be a ground for divorce for a female? will it be called as cruelty?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 September 2013

Originally posted by : fighting back
  and what about the husband? if he initiates a long chat daily late at night with an unmarried female, would that also be a ground for divorce for a female? will it be called as cruelty?  

Cruelty is ‘gender neutral’ for the purpose the Act, 1955 J
[Last reply]

Apsara (Am here to tackle fake lawyers cum doctors ;))     15 September 2013

Originally posted by : Tajobsindia

daily late night very very long conversation with a unknown male person

Saare time gandi gandi posts me hee reply karta hai tu.sudhar jaa tajobs sudhar jaa

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     15 September 2013

My hubby has this habit..he keeps talking late night with several nurses having night duty...keeps eating moongfali and keeps talking..I heard many times him saying honey, divorce, love you etc.. words..it gives me immense pain..

Tajobsindia, give me a fruitful advice so that I get the divorce and also half of his property on divorce.

I wanna settle again with my handsome , young and dashing boyfriend.

Apsara (Am here to tackle fake lawyers cum doctors ;))     15 September 2013

nina what does your hubby look like?

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     16 September 2013

My hubby looks like a moongfali having only one seed inside! Oval in shape!;(

alia_alian (journalism)     17 September 2013

Originally posted by : Nina Rakheja

My hubby looks like a moongfali having only one seed inside! Oval in shape!

Dear! yeh andar ki baat hain...you should not disclose it in public forum.Tajob Sir "BUJURG" hai..uska lihaj karo!!:P:P:P

alia_alian (journalism)     17 September 2013

You should be greatfull that your husband loves you so much.Have you ever heard the great saying 

Skin of Married Men - Legally Tasty"?????:P:D;);)

You should know as a doctor that nuts contain Vit E..which is very good for skin.So don't you think he does it for you only?;)

(Guest)

A nice judgement ..!!

Mental cruelity is described as any act or performances where the intention of peformer is good or bad but that causes such affect where the reciever is either deprived of happiness or compelled to live un peacefully by the continuos cause of the action by the performer.

Hence,As per the judgement such telephonic conversation by wife for prolonged hours literally harassiing him and depriving him to lead a peaceful married life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More