Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHIRSENDU ROY (CEO)     29 August 2013

Lawey notice for professional fees

Dear Sirs, 

I choiced an apartment 2 bhk. Its a resell flat and full vacant flat and I will buy in full cash.

Now while negotiating I found out that the seller will only sign during registry after getting full payment of the property by hard cash.

Now is it safe ? I mean to say give him the full amount in cash, and then if he denies to sign the selling deed then ? 

What provisions are available in law in this type of transaction. 

Please advice as soon as possible.

Learning

2 Replies

Prerak Choudhary (Advocate)     29 August 2013

You may contact me on 9920472747 and I shall be in a position to help you if what you are saying is true.

Regards,

Adv.P. Choudhary

2BHelpfull (Other)     29 August 2013

Originally posted by : SHIRSENDU ROY

Dear Sirs, 

I choiced an apartment 2 bhk. Its a resell flat and full vacant flat and I will buy in full cash.
Donot buy the property only in hard cash,make payment in chq. as u will have proof that u had pay the amt for the property
Now while negotiating I found out that the seller will only sign during registry after getting full payment of the property by hard cash.

why he is insisting on hard cash .it is risky , later he can denay that cash has not been recd by him as u donnot have any proof of payment.

Now is it safe ? I mean to say give him the full amount in cash, and then if he denies to sign the selling deed then ? 

it is not safe to deal in property only in hard cash.

What provisions are available in law in this type of transaction. 

Please advice as soon as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More