Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     23 August 2013

What is rcr? is effective in my case?

Dear Experts,

I marry in Feb 2013, after few days (40 days) my wife has move to her parent's house without any reason. I did many requests to come back but she declined to come back and one day in My 2013 she went to local police station and file false complaint against me that I am beating her and demanding her salary. As per advice  in Mahila cell that we opt family members meeting. Thereafter 3 days of family meeting she called to my sister and tell she want divorce, she also called in Mahila cell and informed them she want divorce. We decided to mutual consent divorce but since our marriage have not completed 1 year I try to convey her for MOU/Sepration deed for my precaution. But she start lingering me to meet advocate and process further.....Suddenly 1 day she came to me and said she want 10L rs. alimony or else she can file the false case. I said OK file the case as I am not able to give any single penny to her....it happened 1.5 months back, still she is not doing anything....she changed her residence address also... I have her office address. As per my advocate advice I have send 1 legal notice to her on office address and old residence address to rejoin me.....We are waiting for her reply.....Further my advocate advised me to file RCR......So my question how RCR is work? Is it effective for me now at this stage? Normally it will take how much time to get out from all these nonsense  things?

Experts, I also want to inform that I have some her voice recorded phone calls where she was very rude with me, voice recording of family meeting even I have record that thing when she threatening me and demand for 10Lacs. One thing also I want to share that she has confirmed that in N.C she is working in share market..so is it plus point for me in future if she is opt for maintenance or alimony?

Learning

2 Replies

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     24 August 2013

RCR is a waste of time and money. Since you have sent a legal notice to her, its very much enough. Do not file RCR. Once you file an RCR your case may get transferred to her place and she will ask for maintenance also u/s 24 of HMA. So you will lose money from three angels. Don't do that. Just keep quite and stay back. Keep all the recordings in a safe place and in your recorder also. Do not delete it from the original recorder. Als send an information about threatenings from your wife for false cases to her and your nearest jurisdiction police stations to keep them informed about chances of false cases. Just information and not a complaint. Is she working anywhere? Pls.confirm i will send you a personal message on how to get her employment proof.

Guru (Sales Manager)     24 August 2013

Hi Blank Diary, thanks for your suggestion......

Hello other Experts.....I am waiting for your opinion...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More