Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mousumi (housewife)     13 July 2013

How to recover my share from my father's properties

Dear Sir,Madam

I am a howse wife my father gives all properties to my brother, but 2 years ago i invest 5 lac rupees in my fathers properties that time my father told me i give you 50% of properties. we are one brother and one sister include me.  but year 2012 my father registerd all the properties to my brother, my father alive now, so i requested you please told me to recover my rupees and my shere from the properties.

Learning

9 Replies

vivek malhotra (Advocate)     13 July 2013

If you have any proof of lending money to your father you may file the recovery suit against your father.

AND/OR

If this this is an ancestral property you may claim your share in equal proportionate share.

AND/OR

If the said property is the self acquired property of your father and he had given all rights to her son then you have no right

Sir

My father aiready registerd the properties to my brother, where i claim. please say.

i sent him the amount in cash deposit in my fathers bank account then else i have no prove,

so sir pl. say where i claim.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 July 2013

Show the bank statement as a prove that you only deposited that amount.If it is so, from where you got that cash, prove it. and such proves are there you can claim from your father.

sir

i got the rupees from my Husband,  sir you say where i claim for 50% PROPERTIES from my father, he has already registerd to my brother.

it is possible to recover the properties from my brother/father.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 July 2013

You cannot recover 50% properties of your father. Even in the absence of any concrete evidence of loan to your father it will be difficult to recover your 5 lakhs also.

nandeesh (sr. execituive process)     13 July 2013

Iam Nandeesh 

my mother and her sister purchased there fathers property in 1994.

and my mother sold the property to  her sister itself in 1995 - in that year myself 15 years minor ( iam only one son ) / they didn't get any signature from me and now iam 33 years 

whether I can file a suit against my mother sister claiming the property

i have claims in it  please advise

Mousumi (housewife)     14 July 2013

Madam

i dont want the rupees back. i want only my share of my fathers properties those already registerd to my brother.

there is any way to recover the properties.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     14 July 2013

If it is the self acquired property of your father then, legally you have no share now so as to recover.

Mousumi (housewife)     17 July 2013

madam

The properties is not my fathers own income, it come through my grand father.

so told me can i elegable to 50% of share

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More