LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Stay on DVC-Curiousity question?

We got stay on DVC from high court before the interim order for maintainance has been passed in the lower court.Not yet recieved the Order copy.As per my advocate it will take one week to get the copy from court. In general,How long the stay on DVCs will be given?

Learning

2 Replies

shashi kiran (consultant)     13 July 2013

It depend on the pleading made by your advocate and also the merits of the case, the judge if there are any cases which you have filed would have ordered trial of the same till that time dv would be stayed.,however you are one lucky person  no application to stay is allowed unless you have strong merits, can you tell me which high court and tag me the case number so that same may have pursuasive value and benefit to lot of people here, iam an advocate myself and you did not worry about the privacy

(Guest)
The below is the prayer made in AP High Court for which we got stay order.what could be the stay we have got on the below prayer? M.P. PRAYER : to grant stay of all further proceedings in DVC.No.123 of 2012 on the file of the xyz Metropolitan Magistrate, Hyderabad, including personal appearance of the petitioner pending disposal of the above Crl.P., and to grant such other relief or reliefs as this Hon'ble Cour may deem fit and proper in the circumstances of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More