Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satish p (operator)     18 June 2013

Complaint against builder

Respected Sir,

I will be thankful to you if you can guide me to lodge a complaint against builder  online or by way of submitting complaint ,who is delaying in obtaining occupassion certificate from mumbai municipal corporation.Builder is nither giving proper replies in this regard. Kindly inform me how to lodge a complaint  with the state government body as well as with other  ways.

Awaiting your reply

With regards

from

Mr.S.A.Patankar 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 June 2013

You can submit your complaint to Mumbai Municipal Corpn. with all the details.Also to Builders & Architects  association.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More