Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrassed husband (chemist)     25 May 2013

Judicial seperation filed by husband 1st date is coming!!!!

Hello dear forum members,

Here is my tortured narrated story... got married in nov 2011 in ahmedabad.....after spending two months of peaceful life wife started her original colour.....going to her maternal home daily basis... without informing...started insulting my parents in a very small matter and started abused daily in front of me also....then in may 2012 her 9 relatives come to our home nd made tamasha until 1 am in d morning nd took her away demanding me to live seperate from my home....then again "politician" mediators come through d middle and settled the things........by the time of oct. 2012 her brother find a rented flat and without rental agreement forced me to live there with wife..again after 1 week of peace again abusing towards my parents continue....so in end of march 2013 she started hitting me like anything.....in traumatic mental condition i left that home with empty hand and come back to my parents home in ahmedabad. i took some advice from lawyer and he filed petition on behalf of me for judicial seperation on d basic of cruelty...meanwhile she took her all stridhan with her and when i went to my flat for taking my stuff back i was shocked that lock of flat changed....now what should i do?? i can't live with her anymore.....plz help me.....she used to say that she will put 498a, DV against me.....i never slapped her.....she is the one who used to hit me and abuse all of my family members............i feared that wht will happened if i lost judicial seperation petition??? my date is coming near in court......i never see the court before as i am very worried.....

I had following query,

1.As i am working in private ltd. company, my pay is not that big...like only 10k per month.. so how can she get such a high maintenance???. 

2. she is MA Bed and i had her online marksheet. she was working before marraige in a bank as data operator with cash in hand salary....so how can i prove that in court??

3. Again she has other 2 married sisters in her family...they r involved in land-building business. As her father died 10 years ago and he was a wealthy builder...her mother has lots of property in her name...all earned too much black money. she took all her gold on d day of i started living seperate.... we had only 2 witness from our side and no anything written down...though she is such a wealth always abusing me nd my family as "bhikari" and "cowward"...how can i show their black money in to the court?? i don't have knowledge any of their property addresses and bank lockers and acc. numbers..as she is always hiding from me...

4. Again as i forced fully to live on a flat without rental agreement...can court order me to giving rent of that flat? As she doesn't Vacant that flat yet...i am worried...i can't afford that rented flat...even my stuff r stuck or there??

5. As bcz of her violent nature me and my family scared to call her back in our matrimony home...and she is never interested to live in matrimony home..can court order me to live in that separate rented home??

6. After putting petition she never tried to contact me?? earlier some sms come to my phone regarding my comback?? wht her silence means?? 

7. She is not willing for MCD....and if yes then she wants huge one time alimony...that me and my parents can't afford...

8. My dad is govt. employee. he puts some FDs in name of mine in different bank..Can it should be considered in maintenance.??

Dear seniors and lawyers and other fighters guide me on above mentioned topic..

Many thanks..appreciates ur fighting spirit...

Learning

2 Replies

**Victim** (job)     26 May 2013

If ur wife or any of her family members get abusive on u then go to police station and lodge a complaint against them coz looks like ur wife is harass u anyway by filing 498a,406,125,DV all these are on it's way. You cannot just tolerate their behaviour however u have to wait for right time to nail the issue coz as far as maintenance is concerned ur wife is entitled for that and u have to make sure how to pay her the most minimum amount. She is entitled for share in ur immovable as well movable assets so plan accordingly.......

P.S. check ur inbox

1 Like

shriks........... (healyhcare)     26 May 2013

1.if your dads retierment comming closer, ask him to retiere and get all the money encashed before filling cases or police complaints against wife. 2.because abusive wives retaliate by 1st 498a, then DV , then 125, its a package opted nowadays and then divorce if she has affair or rcr if u dying for divorce just to knucle you for lump sum..... 3.stay quiet for 1more month, you don't have to do anything now, let them do somethn, you made your move, wait for hers
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More