Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (HR)     06 March 2013

How to break company bond?

Dear All,

I joined and oil company in 2011 as an engineer. Then through company I went to america for training regarding oil for 3 months. For this training I signed a bond for 2years and amount to be paid is 2 lakh in case of breaking the bond. In bond it was mentioned 6 months training but i went only for 3 months. Now I have completed 1 year, is it legal to leave now as I am getting more better oppurtunities and also my increment in this comapny is very less.

Kindly suggest the legal procedure to break the bond.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     06 March 2013

Dear Ramesh,

No one will teach how to break the bond legally since it is a public domain.

You need to consult a lawyer who would look into the agreement executed by you and other relevant documents. based on which legal opinion could be given.

You may call on below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 March 2013

in this site if you search then you should have got it right how to break bond 

normally speaking making a bond will not sustain in legal world but they say that breach of contract and make you liable 

have got any offer from any company if yes then speak to the senors who left the company making bond and what steps the company had taken analyse the situations and then decide how to approach 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2013

However before you proceed legally or initiate argument/confrontation/legal battle with the company it shall be appropriate to get the merits evaluated by getting the documents signed by you examined from a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer.

Companies apply many tricks. It is better to avoid legal traps.

Your lawyer would defend you and you can focus on your business.

You may find the attachments useful.

Attached File : 502379796 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 502379796 background paper.pdf downloaded: 568 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More