Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadhak Anand (Associate)     15 February 2013

Girl harassing

Hi,

My very dear friend is facing a problem.His ex-gf was very upset when they broke up due to her extremely difficult nature.

He tried staying away from her and changed his number too.She calls up her family members and harasses them by telling bad things about the guy.

The guy has stayed away from her for more than 6 months but I am afraid for him that the psycho girl might end up doing something and as you know the initial whole blame will come up on the poor guy.She has also mails for him to show that the girl is threatening him with dire consequences.

Girls family member and the girl in her normal time are real good people.Can someone please suggest  what failsafe mechanism we can keep in place that if her bad self posseses her and she does something wrong then nothing harm comes his way ?He is totally out of contact with her but she keeps on mailing him.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Don't reply any of her e-mail. Stay away as far as possible.Don't lose your temper as hasten to default in your conduct.Divert your mind to other constructive things.

Hope that's sufficient to your imaginary query.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sadhak Anand (Associate)     15 February 2013

@Sumitra.

Hmmm.I do not think we needed an advice about conduct but thanks anyways.Kindly ignore.

@others:- Please let us know any failsafe mechanism if the girl attempts something bad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More