LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

dv act

mine is a love marriage and she left after 40days.and filed 498a after 2yrsof marriage.it has been 3 yrs the case was filed which is now in trial stage.they know that they will loose the case.now after 5 yrs she filed a DV case.we went for counselling with judge.when i asked her lawyer,she told they have filed for maibtainance.do i need to pay her maontaimance whatever she has claimed in the petition?we dont have any kids also what would be the normal maintainance or metric that a judge will allocate from my salary for a single person maintainace?

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     03 January 2013

it will be decided based on your income minus liabilities ..also her income will be taken in consideration..not the same amount she has claimed.

Women 2013 (Lawyer)     03 January 2013

In my case he didn't fulfill his responsibility towards me in during all marriage life. In 6 yrs marriage life we hardly lived 11/2 yrs together, in that also he always did domestic violence and put me out of his house at midnight. I have one Kid he is 3 yrs old, in his 3 yrs life my ex hubby never came to look at me or my child. Now he insists  we will come back to his life. I bared a lot of trouble when I was with him and now I don't want to live with him. He is filing a petition in court for back me and my child but I refused to go there again. In this case what can I do? I want to need a divorce from him soon. Kindly suggest me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register