Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (NA)     28 October 2012

Naveen shsrth land

Dear Sir,

I have land at wada thane .Near to my land one 26 guntha land i had goan for purchasing.my problems are below

Total land cost desided 3.75Lac  and any boza is there they will remove

1) Mr.Ravi mokashi  who sold this land to me saying land is his kabja  and actual document showing he is name on 7/12 on Manohar mokashi

2)Mr.Ravi Mokashi taken 2.5 Lac from me and given on Rs 100 stamp paper that saying land is now  is at my kabja .

3)Since Mr.Ravi mokashi is not able to take signature from Mr.Manohar Mokashi .i had goan to mr Manohar mokahsi after taking  amount 70thousand he  given power of autonomy to me and land under process of removing naveen sharth.Total 80000 thousand boza is showing on land hence i deducted that amount from total amount .

Problem is now ravi Mokshi asking balance payment and saying he has registation of this property and he is not done any goverment process  and not paid any najarana , asking for balance payment .I said remove Boza on land and  take that 80000thousand amount from me .but he is not agree he is saying boza removing is not his responsiblity and he need only money .

Quation is whehter Ravi mokshi has rights to stop my registation ? is Mr.Ravi moskhi has done sales with me us he having  rights for doing.can i case file against ravi mokashi  is beficiale to me.what law sayes in this kind of discpute .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More