LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravana (Businees development executive)     10 August 2012

Le

my wife has 2 properties one in her name another bother both his father & mother name jointly after marriage she had promised to give one property to my wife ,2 years back my wife's father passed away take advantage of this my motherinlaw's brother had beaten my wife before marriage to sell those properties but she had stayed strongly without accepting for that,even my wife;s mother want to give these properties earned by my fatherinlaw to her brothers now after 2 years she is agin refusing to give one property which she had already promised to give her brothers are playing trick to acquire all these properties from my wife as she is the only girl in the family now can we file case and change the property in to my wifes name is their any possibility for that or is it advicable to sell the property and share with our motherinlaw which is better way  for the problem ?

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 August 2012

Your wife is having one property on her name. So that is only belongs to her.Another property  having the title by other people. Theefore it does not belong to her unless they give in writing as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More