LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k r l rao (sr manager coordination)     26 July 2012

Proving of forgery document

my father has purchased a plot for 5 cents in 1950 and he expired in 1977.  I got one elder sister and one elder brother.  My sister has got marriage 1974.  In 1984, we  made relinquihment document with my sister at sub-register office. . In 1992,   my brother, myself and my mother have written a partition document by dividing the said plot in two parts and paid cash to my mother.  After that my brother expired in 2000 and the property which was having on my brother's name has gone to my sister in law. in 2006, the said plot has sold to me by my sister in law.

Now, my sister has given a lawyer notice stating that the said relinquish document is forged and there is no binding over by her and also demanding a share in the said  plot.

1) What is the procedure to prove the relinquish document  as real.

2) As the said property is not ancestor property and was owned by my father,

3) They given lawyer notice to me, my mother and sister in law - how to proceed legally  in this case

May I request the honourable members of this club, for a suggestion on the said queries pl.

k r l rao

Learning

1 Replies

zlvijaysinh81@yahoo.com (zlvijaysinh81@yahoo.com)     27 July 2012

With the help of expert's opinion based on definite scientific principles your matter would be easy. Although there is a passage of time span but for the competent expert it would be very easy to deliver the definite opinion. As an expert i will help you if you find any diffiiculty .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More