Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Sharma (XYZ)     23 April 2012

After job offer , company black mailing

Dear Sir

I have a situtation , me and my wife work with the same company and I was appraoched by a Job consultant and had an personal interview with a competitor company and they offer me a good pacakge and I disclosed in the intervew that my wife will continue working with my previous company and also got it cleared before accepting the offer with the job consultant over the phone that there should not be any problem in future and it was cleared , I resigned from the company and finished my notice period on 21st April and today 23rd April i got call from my new company and now they are saying that i can not join them as my wife is working with a competitor and she have to leave that job if i have to job them , Now i am so confused what to do , I have left a 10 year old job on there offer and now is a big problem

Please suggest what shoudl i do

Learning

4 Replies

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     24 April 2012

Sir,

Is anything in writing? Has the other company committed the offered package to you in writing? If not, there is no way you can do anything about it.

Regards,

Kishor Mehta

Sanjay Sharma (XYZ)     25 April 2012

Yes I have Offer letter with pacakage mentioned on it from them signed by the Director , and also corrospondence where they have asked for copy of my resignation

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 April 2012

Sir,

If there is everything in writing the Company is legally bound to honour its promises. You can take up the matter legally and force the Company to honour its promises. [You can also inform the Company Law Board of the unfair trade practices committed by the Company.]

Regards,

Kishor Mehta

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More