LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonali (xxxxxxx)     09 April 2012

Destroying of my father's home and stealing of my family's b

Hello to all, I need some advise and help.

My family use to have an old home of my grandfather. There were more than 15 rooms. We were having 3 rooms in ground floor and 3 rooms in first floor for our residence. But since house was getting old we moved to a new home purchsed by my mom some 4-5 years ago. But we were still having residence and belingings left at old home too. There were some cases pending for partition of that home before distt court since 1980s. But no final thing has come out as yet as told by my mom. Recently in Feb 2012, my step uncle, destroyed 2 rooms in ground floor that were belonging to my family. and also 1 room in first floor. My small brother went to that old home in Feb. end for some work and found that rooms in home was destroyed Since my younger brother is very small he was not able to say or fight to my step uncle. I contacted that uncle and he says that we do not have any share now in that home. He also broke door of other 4 rooms and took away furniture, Tv, and other items of kitchen and destroyed bathroom and water pipe. I went to police station for giving a complaint, but police is telling me to give documents mentioning that my old home belong to me or i am having any registry or court order in my favor as owner. I told them that partition case is pending, but police is not listening to me. Can some one help me what can i do..? please.

Learning

1 Replies

sonali (xxxxxxx)     17 July 2012

Hi

can any body help me in above matter ?

No replies.

Strange.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More