Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avinash (manager)     28 December 2011

Divorce case

Dear Learned Members

A  friend is defending a Divorce and maintaince case for three years files by his wife. She had written all wrong allegation. She did not come for hearing on any single day and her lawyer used to take dates on dates. Finally the judge gave a final date and warned that if she did not come, the case will be dismissed. she came and filed evidence.

My friend used to appear in person on all the dates.

She has given compliants and NC  registered with the local Police station as evidence. (she was actually staying with him at that time when the NC was filed, as per the date on the NC)

My friend thru his source  found that during that period there was no NC / complain registered in his name with the concern police station. He feel that the NC is not correct though it has stamp of that Police station.

What is the best thing i can suggest to my friend. Am a law student and want to help him.

Please help / share your expertise and knowledge.

regards

Avinash

Learning

3 Replies

ritu sharma (lawyer)     28 December 2011

to check the veracity of those document file a right to information application in the before concerened public information  officer  seeking information  whether any complaint  NC  and  FIR has/had been lodged/filed by  wife of your friend.

Advocate ritu sharma 

3 Like

(Guest)

your friend's wife is presenting FALSE EVIDENCE( NC) to court which itself is a crime. your friend should prove that the NC is false to the court.

then she cannot prove her charges.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 January 2012

Agreed with Adv Ritu.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More