LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvinder Singh (Accountant)     28 December 2011

Credit card

I was doing job in M/s India Infoline Ltd. as Asstt. Credit & Risk Officer in 2007-08 , I have a salary account with HDFC Bank , Bank has issued me a Credit Card on the name of me in Sep 2008 & i have lost my job in Nov 2008 after that i have totally free for 6 months and i have no any option to earn money so i used my Credit Card at that time. I use it near about 22000/- in six months but unfortunately i have not paid the money No body can help me at that time.

In April 2009 I have got a job as account assistant and salary was 5500/- at that time. Then i have two options either i look my family or i pay money to bank. So firstly i look my family . The time was changed i have changed my job to another company and then i starting recurring deposit in the bank to further i pay my Credit card amount. But in December 2010 my wife got pregnant and i have an issue in September , all my deposited money spend on the Hospital Bills , Scanning and Operations. Now i am standing there where from i started in 2009. Bank call me to pay the credit card amount which is going now Rs. 88000/-

Kindly Help me & Suggest me what can i do? I am really very frustrated..............

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 December 2011

negotiate and pat principal amount

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Shailendra Mishra (Legal Consultant)     29 December 2011

Pervinder:

Get the details of transaction/history of the credit card; if you have spent rs. 22,000.00; How it can be 88,000.00. If you are convinced with the amonut disclosed by the HDFC then try to negotiate the amount AND i believe in lump sum it will be near about 50% of the total outstanding baalnce.

Regards,

Shailendra.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 December 2011

It can be by added interest and late payment charges.

Interest is 18% and penalty charges 300-600 per month.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More