Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 March 2009

about questions !

To all friends !

many authors of questions do ask very wide and vague questions. the answering friend has to guess the facts and situation of the problem. some friends want to know whole procedure and case laws on a subject and not on the specific issue. therefore it is my humble request to authors to provide relevant facts and formulated questions. viz. someone asking a question on family law, should also indicate the religion of parties .

so pls be precise but clear, and give complete  facts that relavant to your question.

kindly excuse me if my sugession hurts any of you!

humbly yours'

Dr. V.N. Tripathi,

9839527421; 0532-2545245; dr.vntripathi@yahoo.com

Learning

7 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     22 March 2009

It should not hurt Dr. What you said is correct. We are here to answer the querry not to study others about the law as a law teacher. So your suggetion is healthy and welcome

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     22 March 2009

when  Advocate or members  are asking opinion  from other advocates/members  , the facts of  the subject  should be in detail and there should not be any scope  for  treatignt  the subject as pertainign to ------- '''' 

The issue be posted in detaile with relevant facts ,  enabling the member to give  required reply  

VAIBHAV RAMCHANDRA GAIKAWAD (education)     22 March 2009

hi  sir

if lower court granting  temprory injuction on ground that there is primafacie case.......in following matter

there is case that plantif say that  defedant acquire property by therating her parents,but there is registerd sale deed,then what would haapen in that matter?

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     22 March 2009

this forum is most popular than ors. by reaso.n of its diversity.last seven months our sr advocate members dedicated enough for improvement. out of many thanks to mr assumi, shree , prakash , suresh ,kiran kumar and ors.since students are also interested ,some academic discussion must be incorporated along with problem related conference.thanks to all "with whom i converse day   by day".

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 March 2009

to prof pratihar,

of course sir ! there should be academic discussion also and students can not be expected to be so acurate in formulating the questions. such type of questions should be posted in the column of student or learning spot.

but when there is a query of a lawyer on real litigation, the qustion must be exact formulated and relevant fact must be provided so as to avoid speculations about facts and applicability of law.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     23 March 2009

Mr V N Thirpati view  regarding   academic discussions and lawyers  discussions , is correct

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     23 March 2009

I too agree with Dr. Tripathi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register