LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (Software Professional)     25 May 2011

Can police force reunite with pending 498a

My wife gave a false 498a case 6 months back got CSR copy and police gave several rounds of counselling without FIR but no amicable settlement arrived. She also took all her shreedhan items. A couple of weeks back I had sent a divorce to her on 13 a cruelty grounds. My whole family is fedup with the ruthless behaviour of the girl and i feel the marriage is cannot be worked out. The girl is now threatening our family. Recently I  the girls family has requested the police for further action and to file FIR and got info that police will be filing FIR by this week. We got AB 6 months back. My question is:

1. Is our Anticipatory bail still valid after 6 months?

2. Can police corner me again after filing FIR and force me to tak the girl back

The girl side now twisting the story that I threatened of divorce to get more money and since she went to police I had sent divorce as retaliation

If the girl's side strenghten the 498a case pls let me know how will it affect my divorce case.

3. Also how will the divorce notice sent by me will affect my stand in 498a case if police corner me

3. Can I still keep my stand that I dont want to take such a ruthless girl back even if police compels. Does this impact me or else how can I safely state I dont want this girl back

I am really confused how to handle this situation. Pls advice.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

DON'T LET YOU STEPS BACK. PROCEED FORWARD, YOU ARE IN SAFE STATE.  THE AB WILL BE IN FORCE.  BUT SOME TACTICLE PERSON CAN GIVE A COMPLAINT ON FRESH FACTS ADDING UP SOME OTHER SECTION LIKE DOWRY ACT AND SO ON.  DON'T WORRY KEEP GOING TO FILE THE DIVORCE .O.P.

Shishir (Manager - Business MIS)     26 May 2011

Dear Ajay,

I wish you a good luck for your future course of action. Please fight the situation tooth and nail and be very strong emotionally for any stand you are taking. Please check the anticipatory bail you have got is against which sections of IPC. Closely keep vigilance on on-goings from your in-laws. Please be noted, so far you are playing very safe and keep continue smart game to demoralise opposite party.

Your 498A case and Divorce petition are two different matters and will not have affect the merits of either.

Hire a good lawyer who has winning strike record and have sound knowledge about CRPC and family matters.

Although laws like 498A are biased and are misused, but still I believe in Indian judiciary system which will not do injustice to innocents.

Good Luck and God bless you.

Vishwa (translator)     26 May 2011

When a mirror is broken, the cracks will never disappear, however carefully you paste it back. Divorce the woman and move forward in your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register