Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopinath (manager)     01 May 2011

Rectification deed for a cancellation deed

Dear Sir,

Would appreciate your help in helping me understand this very unique situation.

1. My ex wife (divorced with full and final settlement with no property rights as per divorce decree in 2009) had illegally executed a settlement deed in 2008 to her minor daughter aged 5 properties all belonging to my mother, mentioning in the deed as if she had got the property from my mother (my mother had not executed any settlement or powers to her). We only got to know about this illegal settlement deed in late 2010. Now after filing criminal complaint and FIR registered and arrest she had executed a cancellation deed in 2011 . In this cancellation deed she had mentioned as she is if she is my wife currently (Even after divorce) and me her husband, also stating she still has rights in the property and is in possession of the property and since the property has litigation she has cancelled the settlement deed in favour of her minor daugther.

Now when I want to sell  property the buyer is hesitating due the scruplous illegal wordings in the cancellation deed.

I need your clarification on the below

1. what is the process in changing the wording in the cancellation deed in the registration office. Can I do a rectification deed for the cancellation document.

2. Due this illegal settlement deed I have suffered heavy financial  loss and mental agory in this litigation process. I want to carry out a defamation suit and compensation from her.

3. In the cancellation deed she has mentioned herself as wife to me even after 2 years of divorce. This is totally false and illegal, also want to file a defamtion suit and compensation from her.

I request your legal suggestion on the clarifications above.

Thanks gor your valuable suggestions.

Gopi.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More