Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (In search of job)     12 December 2010

Need a judgment regarding faster disposal after full arrears

Dear learned members,

I am without a job for more than a year now. Still, the lower court ordered me to pay Rs. 5000 pm. I went for revision in the AP HC for review of the lower court order, but the judge there had simply dismissed my review petition saying that hindu husband is duty bound to maintain the wife, without considering my joblessness.

All this while, opposite party (wife side), had delayed the divorce case proceedings citing non payment of the interim maintenance amount. So, in the last hearing I have paid completely all the arrears taking loan from my brother.

I requested the divorce judge in family case to complete the case quickly giving early dates. But, the judge said, no I will not give and gave more than a month long date and said based on the current backlog of cases, at this rate, my case will still go on for another 3 years!!!

So, I request the learned lawyers, to provide me any judgment orders, which say that after the full payment of arrears, the case has to be run on a day-to-day basis or reasonably fast and close the case in a time bound manner.

Please help me provide the judgments to help the convince the judge

Learning

1 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 December 2010

All laws, present and future, would be heavily loaded in favour of women.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More