LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     11 December 2010

Notice in Rent Control Proceedings

While initiating a rent control proceedings, whether the landlord to take steps according to Civil Proceedure Code or need he take only steps accoriding to Rent Control Laws.  Further when executing a Rent control Order, need he resort to Civil Proceedure or else is it sufficient to take steps according to rent control Rules.  I needed an expert opinion.

Learning

6 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 December 2010

Dear sir it is very very important to go through all the provisions even favouring landlord since without exception I have found the counsel of landlords making mistakes in procedures.

If any case is won by landlord than it is because the tenant and his / her advocate has not studied the pleadings and taken benefit of mistkes.

I AM FOR THE TENANTS ANY WHERE IN INDIA AND WITH EXPEREINCE I CAN TELL YOU THAT IF FOUGHT PROPERLY NO TENANT CAN BE EVICTED.

SO REVERSE IS ALSO TRUE THAT IF THE LANDLORDS WANT TO TAKE BENEFIT OF LAW FOR EVICTION THEY MUST BE CAREFUL FROM DAY ONE WITH EVERY STEP AND EVERY WORD.AND SO THEIR ADVOCATES.

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     11 December 2010

Follow only Rent Control Act.   

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     18 December 2010

Dear Shasikukumar sir,

I understand that you are for tenants and blindly for them.  I am not for or against one. I am a proffessional. who take vakalath from both tenants and landlords.

I think You are to protect interest of tenants only.  Well and good go and try.

Bobby

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     18 December 2010

Where as I feel the landlords are the poor class whose rights are curtailed by the old rent control Acts, now the courts and legislature have come to the rescue of the builidng owners.  that too very effectively.  Now in Kerala the position of landlords are very attractive and more and more buildings are comming up  due to the changed position.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     18 December 2010

Whatever you feel or your opinion is  for landlords , the cases are won by landlords only by mistakes of the tenant and his advocates. Law does not favour landlords what in India but no where in the world.

LANDLORDS NEED NO MERCY , WHY THEY HAVE GIVEN PROPERTY ON RENT JUST TO EARN PASSIVE PROFITS WHICH IS DENOUNCED EVEN IN EVERY RELIGION.

This is not only in India but true all over world. I have posted a story of USA where inspite of court orders the landlord could not get possession even after knocking the doors of every law maker there.

akash (computer editer)     18 December 2010

ok i ask one q .what is rent control act this   sec 10(a) rent house are shop.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More