Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny Jain (Self employed)     25 October 2010

help

HI

one of my freinds has been falsely accused with 11 other peoples under section 302 & 306 & 364. Where a person commited suicide not even at their place of residence somewhere else, the deceased was accused of theft at a particular premises for which he was called at that particular premise, after asking him about the theft he agreed to handover the object, when few people went with him to his residence to collect the same he either commited suicide or tried to escape from jumping to another building and fell down. Now the poilce is falsely accusing the 12 persons in order to extract money, infact my freind has been asked for a handsome money to get out of the case. My question is should my freind pay the police and get his name from not being included in the chargesheet, if yes what can be the pros and cons. If any other way please suggest. Please reply urgently. Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 October 2010

If amount is paid to the police your friend's name wount be included in the chargesheet, if not it will be.  If his name is appearing in the FIR he wil have to take Anticipatory bail in anticipation of his arrest.  If you denied to make the payment to the police, he may  be arrested by the police at any time.  Once he arrested and applied for the regular bail court may grant or may not grant a bail, you friend will have to be behind the bars.

chander hass (judicial officer)     26 October 2010

if your friend is falsely implicated in the abovesaid case then you have to faith in indian judiciary and approach to the judiciary and to file anticipatory bail and submit your grievences to the concerned judge. you have to faith in God. left on the God. if your friend is innocent the God help him.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     26 October 2010

"Now the poilce is falsely accusing the 12 persons in order to extract money, infact my freind has been asked for a handsome money to get out of the case." Why don't you secretly take audio & video recordings of the same that police is demanding bribe in matters related to falsely implicate in the case. And present the same as evidence to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register