Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ekta Bharti   21 April 2021

Pnb bank outstanding suspense entries

Dear sir,
I am staff of pnb, need guidance on one issue
Some amount was credited in other office account instead of other office account resulting in outstanding in that account
I have reported same to head office as well
But my higher official are saying that the outstanding amount will recovered from me.
Please guide on legal aspect and legal support which can be sought further.
Thanks and regards

Learning

4 Replies

yasaswi gomes (.)     21 April 2021

You mean you transferred internally to different pnb office? They can reverse it. But considering the banks heavy transactions, it could take months as well. Search you appointment letter and your intranet for rules regarding misconduct or negligence. If it is mentioned there, then your at loss. If no mention of any such punishment, you should get your money. 

If your next t scared of higher officials, you can threaten that that you will take punitive actions against them with the police. Usually banks make fun of novices, maybe they are joking with you. No senior manager troubles anyone just for 5,000/-. All the best.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     21 April 2021

you can write a letter  to higher authority and your internal audit department  regarding the issues

1 Like

Ekta Bharti   21 April 2021

Yes sir it is internal office account and amount is appx 11 lakhs.

yasaswi gomes (.)     21 April 2021

If it is 11 lakhs, they are joking and I’m sure they will pardon you. Just write an apology letter and explain, you has unorganised training due to which this error occurred. It is true that sometimes, mistake occur when ppl don’t get enough training. Or give another reason after apologising that you were sick that day and nervous due to covid tensions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More