LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

phrc 1969   28 June 2020

protection of human rights activist

Sir may I know whether the human rights activist and the human rights related NGO firms are having any Protection in our Indian Constitution. If so we are having such protection may I know what is that.

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 June 2020

It is constitutional mandate of judiciary to protect human rights of the citizens. Supreme Court and High Courts are empowered to take action to enforce these rights. Machinery for redress is provided under Articles 32 and 226 of the constitution.

phrc 1969   28 June 2020

thank you sir, we have an idea regarding human rights protection sir but our question is, is there any specific protection for human rights activist or organisation, or even they are also possessing the above same rights

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2020

query is vague.  please write details.

Please also give break up of the activities of the your NGO.

phrc 1969   29 June 2020

Respected sir thank you for your response sir, actually we are having an NGO Sir related with human rights, we will be guiding the public regarding human rights related issues, but in some cases we may be speaking with police department regarding the issue, during that time we are been threatening that they may file a case on us, I am 50 years old sir...just with a service motive I am doing this work at free of cost, when I face such situation I was confused and I wished to know is there any Protection to the people or to the NGO firm who is protecting and bringing awareness regarding human rights against theses kinds of thretens. thanking you sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2020

query is still vague

what sort of human rights you are protecting and what sort of protection you are looking for.

phrc 1969   29 June 2020

sir we are protecting all sort of human rights, but my question is in this process when they are filing any case on us, do we have any Protection against that or we have same rights as normal, it is just our doubt so we are asking you sir... because one our client is suffering with the same issue

phrc 1969   29 June 2020

sir we are protecting all sort of human rights, but my question is in this process when they are filing any case on us, do we have any Protection against that or we have same rights as normal, it is just our doubt so we are asking you sir... because one our client is suffering with the same issue

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2020

do you protect human rights of the victims of terroriests as well?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More