LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamsi (Advocate)     06 September 2019

Petition for detention for conditional psychiatric treatment

sir, is there any provision for obtaining orders through court of law for detention of the respondent for her psychatric problem. The case is one of my client got married about 45 years ago. now due to her depression for various deceases she left her house and taken a house for rent in same locality and defame my client and his son that they are trying to kill her and filed different cases against them. Actually she is a psychatric patent and she underwent various surgeires like, UTI, Breast canser, kidney infection etc. she behaves very arrogantly against my clients in public and she never agreed that she is a psychiatric patient. the psychiatric physician recommended this case to me. kindly help me with a better solution.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2019

Humanity is most important for all. We are just like any other living being on this planet. We are born and we die. We make it important because we show more emotions and attachments and love we show it physically and we express those. Thats what makes us feel important.Arrange good medical treatment as far as she lives on globe, show love and affection by all people including her husband and children.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2019

As a lawyer, you ought to be aware of the legal position.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register