LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     08 March 2019

File missing in telangana high court, hyderabad

W.P.30687 / 2010 is missing in Telangana High Court, Hyderabad.  The concerned staff  have been searching for it and could not be traced.  What is to be done under the circumstances?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Please do make a written represenation to the Regsitry.

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     08 March 2019

(i) Whether High Court will reconstruct the file with the help of my own file?

(ii) What will happen to the proceedings that were recorded during the last 10 years as the case was heard by many benches?

(iii) The case is now in final arguments stage.  I have mentioned in the Open Court No.13  to Hon. Justice P V Sanjay Kumar on 11.02.2019 that I am fighting the case for the last 35 years and as my health has deteriorated now with Angina Pain (I underwent Angioplasty on 13.3.2003 in Saroj Hospital, Delhi after suffering a massive heart attack and dependent on life saving medicines.  I am 79 years old). 

(iv) The Hon. Justice directed me to file an Expedite Petition and accordingly I filed it  (AI  No.1/2019) and informed the Hon. Justice in the Open Court.

(v) Now, the Cause List Posting Assistant informed me that the Case File is missing and could not be traced so far despite concerted efforts.

(vi) I told him that it might have been transferred to A.P. High Court, Amaravati by mistake but he had ruled it.

(vii) The case pertains to Ranga Reddy District, Telangana State only and it should have been retained in Hyderabad only.

(vii) How long it will take for reconstruction of the file?  Who will bear the Xerox charges?  As I have retired as an Agri. Scientist from NSC (A Govt. of India Undertaking), New Delhi, I am not entitled for pension or even medical facility after retirement. 

(vii) Why so much carelessness and negligence in file maintenace in High Court?  Whether this is an isolated / stray case or such missings are a common occurrence in High Court?

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     10 March 2019

To

The Registrar (Judicial)

Hon. Telangana High Court, HYDERABAD.                    11th March, 2019

Sub:-File Missing in Hon. Telangana High Court, Hyderabad

1.   W.P.30687 / 2010 File is missing in Hon. Telangana High

Court, Hyderabad.  The concerned staff has been searching for it but the same could not be traced so far.

The case has been heard for the last 10 years by   many Benches without an end result.

Now, the case is at the final arguments stage.

1. I have mentioned to Hon. Justice Shri P V Sanjay Kumarji in the Open Court No.13 dealing with Revenue matters on 11.02.2019 that I am fighting this case for the last 35 years and as my health has deteriorated now with Angina Pain (I underwent Angioplasty on 13.3.2003 in Saroj Hospital, Delhi after suffering a massive heart attack and dependent on life saving medicines. I am 79 years old), I appealed to him for taking up my case for disposal.
  2.  The Hon. Justice directed me to file an Expedite   Petition and accordingly I filed it (AI No.1/2019) and informed the Hon. Justice in the Open Court.
  3.  Now, the Official I/C Cause List informed me that the Case File is missing and could not be traced so far despite concerted efforts.
  1. I told him that by mistake it might have been transferred to A.P. High Court, Amaravati but he had ruled it out.

The case pertains to Ranga Reddy District, Telangana State only.  Therefore, it should have been retained with Hon. Telangana High Court only.

As I have retired as an Agri. Scientist from NSC (A Govt. of India Undertaking), New Delhi, I am not entitled for pension or even medical facility after retirement and I have no assured income.  As such, Xeroxing of the available documents with us may kindly be arranged to be done by the Hon. High Court itself.

It is, therefore, requested to order for reconstruction of the file for disposal of the case before I breathe my last.

Thanking you,

S. Srinivasa Rao

Petitioner

email: samsrirao@rediff.com  8766305008  /  8826833092

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More